State Sen. Paul Feeney and his staff will be available to meet with constituents for district office hours in the coming weeks. All meetings are private and one-on-one with the senator and a member of his staff. Meetings will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis in 15-minute increments. Please use the link below to schedule a personal meeting and a staff member will follow up to confirm. Prior notice or sign-up is required to ensure dedicated time for one-on-one interactions with constituents.
Monday, April 10:
- 10-11a.m. – Canton Town Hall,801 Washington St., Canton
- 12-1 p.m. – Sharon Public Safety Complex, 213 S Main St., Sharon
- 2-3 p.m. – Foxborough Town Hall, 40 South St. #1, Foxborough
Friday, April 14:
- 10-11 a.m. – Mansfield Public Safety Building,500 East St., Mansfield
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Norton Public Library,68 E Main St., Norton
VIRTUAL: Wednesday, April 19:
- 6-7 p.m. – Via Zoom
Monday, April 27:
- 10-11 a.m. – North Attleborough Town Hall,43 S. Washington St., North Attleborough
- 12-1 p.m. – Attleboro City Hall,77 Park St., Attleboro
To speak with a member of Senator Feeney’s staff outside of these office hours, please call Senator Feeney’s office during regular business hours at (617) 722-1222.
Visit the following link to select a time to meet with Senator Feeney: bit.ly/FeeneySpringOfficeHours.