The North Attleborough Cultural Council will be sponsoring free summer concerts to the public in downtown North Attleborough at the Gazebo in Veterans Park (located in front of town hall at 43 S. Washington St).
This year, the concerts will take place starting mid-July on Thursday nights from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (with a rain date of the following Tuesday). The concerts will also feature a food truck with a lineup of: Supa Dupa Food Truck, Burrito Bowl and Caribbean Press as well as Del’s Lemonade and Palagis Brother’s Ice Cream Truck.
Five concerts are on the schedule, with a mix of music that spans generations.
- The School of Rock’s showcase team will be opening the concert series on July 21. These teens will perform a wide variety of well-known rock covers.
- Willie J. Laws Band will be back by popular demand on July 28. This group performs classic R&B, country and blues/funk music.
- Local North Attleborough musicians, Joe and the Snow Rippers will be featured on Aug. 4. These young teens are an altered lineup of the Massachusetts based band, “Milton Jon and Joey”. They play a mix of diverse, energetic originals as well as covers by famous artists.
- On Aug. 11, vocal duet, Steph and Lionel, will perform. This duet sings a harmony-rich country-pop blend of contemporary and traditional songs.
- Closing out the concert series will be a town favorite, 4EverFab, on Aug. 18. 4EverFab is a highly regarded Beatles tribute band that brings to life timeless music through brilliant lead vocals and harmonies. This show is played “By Request” so the audience will only hear the songs that they want.
These free concerts are provided by the North Attleboro Cultural Council and is funded solely through donations. If any individuals or businesses would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please make checks out to NACC and mail to: North Attleboro Cultural Council, P.O. Box 1026, North Attleboro, MA 02761.
Summer Concert Schedule
July 21—School of Rock
July 28—Willie Laws
Aug. 4—Joe and the Snow Rippers
Aug. 11—Steph & Lionel
Aug. 18—4 EverFab