Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—6,489
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 16 active infectious.
- Test positivity rate—3.2 percent
- Total recoveries—6,473
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—44
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—29.8 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.073
- The total case count for February was 284
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.