Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—6,358
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 431 active infectious.
- Test positivity rate—15.76 percent
- Total recoveries—5,927
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—29.2 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—1.98
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.