Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—4,688
- Increase since last report—763 (Dec. 23)
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 331 active infectious.
- Test positivity rate—20 percent
- Total recoveries—4,357
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—21.52 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—1.52
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.