Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—3,925
- Increase since last report—232
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 182 active infectious.
- Test positivity rate—9.2 percent
- Total recoveries—3,743
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—18.02 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.84
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive for COVID-19.