The Jabber Walkers meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 a.m. In April they added an additional day to the schedule, Mondays at 3 p.m. (If the weather is bad or if there is a Monday holiday, Wednesday at 3 p.m. is the make-up day).
Their scheduled walks are as follows:
- Thursday, Nov. 4, Senior Center to CVS
- Monday, Nov. 8, at Mount Hope Cemetery
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 at Wendy Pond
- Thursday, Nov. 11, no walk—Veterans Day
- Monday, Nov. 15 at Chorney (Meet at Senior Center at 2:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Nov.16 at WW II Mansfield (Meet at Senior Center at 9:45 a.m.)
- Thursday, Nov. 18 at Homeward Lane
- Monday, Nov. 22 at HS Loop West (Park at St. Mark’s)
- Tuesday, Nov. 23 at Swam Pt Cemetery (Meet at Senior Center at 9:45 a.m.)
- Thursday, Nov. 25, no walk—Thanksgiving
- Monday, Nov. 29, rain date
- Tuesday, Nov. 30 at Riverfront Park
For those that are new to the group and as a reminder to others, when the weather is inclement, they will walk at the Wrentham Outlet Village (park near Ruby Tuesday’s). Participants will be required to sign a waiver prior to engaging in this program. Please bring a mask, water and observe social distancing.