From Oct. 10-17, the North Attleborough Fire Department responded to 126 calls for emergency service.
- 87 were emergency medical responses with 61 requiring advanced life support measures
- 16 alarms sounding, including 1 CO
- 6 motor vehicle accidents with injuries
- 6 public service calls (well-being checks, lift assists, etc)
- 4 lockouts
- 3 mutual aid given (2 to Cumberland, 1 to Plainville
- 3 other, including an elevator rescue
The remaining responses were caused by a variety of otherwise unspecified reasons.