Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—3,155
- Increase in cases—23 more than reported last week.
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 23 active infectious.
- Total recoveries—3,132
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—14.5 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.11
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.