Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—3,132
- Increase in cases—55 more than reported two weeks ago.
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 21 active infectious.
- Total recoveries—3,111
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—14.4 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.10
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive for COVID-19.