Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—2,958
- Increase in cases—50 more than reported last week.
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 38 active infectious.
- Total recoveries—2,864
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—10.9 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.14
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.