Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—2,908
- Increase in cases—33 more than reported last week. This month there have been 118 cases. Of these, 34 were vaccinated, 73 unvaccinated, and 11 were not eligible (under 12 years old).
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 44 active infectious.
- Total recoveries—2,864
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—10.13 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.15
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive for COVID-19.