TheJabber Walkers meet every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 a.m. In April an additional day was added to the schedule—Mondays at 5:30 p.m. If the weather is bad or if there is a Monday holiday, Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. will be the make up day.
Their scheduled walks are as follows:
- Thursday, Sept. 2—Homeward Lane (Park at WWI Park at 10:15 a.m.)
- Monday, Sept. 6—No walk due to Labor Day
- Tuesday, Sept. 7—Blackstone River (Meet at Senior Center at 9:45 a.m.)
- Wednesday, Sept. 8—Chorney
- Thursday, Sept. 9 SPECIAL EVENT—Meet at Senior Center at 7 a.m. and the walk will take place at Martha’s Vineyard.
- Monday, Sept. 13—Mt. Hope Cemetery (Park at St, Marks at 5:15 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Sept. 14—NA Fish Hatchery (Park at Fish)
- Thursday, Sept. 16—Swan Point (Meet at Senior Center at 9:45 a.m.)
- Monday, Sept. 20—Riverfront Park
- Tuesday, Sept. 21—Jabber Walkers Annual “Keep Moving” Celebration at Borderlan at 3:30 p.m. Meet at Senior Center at 2:45 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23—HS Loop West (Park at St. Mark’s)
- Monday, Sept. 27—Wendy Pond (Park at St. Mark’s)
- Tuesday, Sept. 28—Mt. Hope Cemetery
- Thursday, Sept. 30—Michelle’s Loop (Meet at the Senior Center)
For those that are new to the group and as a reminder to others, when the weather is inclement, they will walk at the Wrentham Outlet Village (park near Ruby Tuesday’s).
If you have not already, you will be required to sign a waiver prior to engaging in this program. Please bring a mask, water and observe social distancing.