Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—2,814
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 35 active infectious. Out of the 35 cases, four had vaccination information and the rest had no vaccine information. All were eligible for vaccinations.
- Total recoveries—2,779
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—39
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—9.6 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.12
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive for COVID-19.