Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—2,729
- Difference from last week—81 new cases reported
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 21 active infectious.
- Total recoveries—2,708
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—36
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—12.5 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.096
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.