Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—2,390
- Difference from last week—51 new cases reported
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 112 active infectious. The current rate of infections is at 5.85 percent, which leaves North Attleborough in the Red designation.
- Total recoveries—2,278
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—31
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—11 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.514
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.