Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—1983
- Difference from last week—86 new cases reported
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 73 active infectious. The demographic is younger now. It is under 40 primarily with the 40-59 age group next.
- Total recoveries—1,910
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—31
- Percentage of the population reported infected (including active and past positives)—9.10 percent
- Percentage of the population currently infectious—0.335
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.