Town nomination papers will be available from Jan. 6-Feb. 11 at 5 p.m. Offices available on the April 6 ballot will be:
- Town Council Members—Nine two-year terms
- Board of Electric Commissioners—Two three-year terms
- Board of Public Works—One one-year unexpired terms
- Board of Public Works—Two three-year terms
- Park Commission—Two three-year terms
- School Committee—Three three-year terms
At least 25 signatures are required for nomination. Please contact the Elections office at 508-699-0106 with any questions, or to set up an appointment if the Town Hall is closed to the public.