Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—603
- Difference from last week—42 new cases reported
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 20 infectious
- Total recoveries—583
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—28
- Percentage of population reported infected (including active and past positives—2.1 percent
- Percentage of population that is an active case—.06 percent
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive for COVID-19.