Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—561
- Difference from last week—34 new cases since reported over a two-week period
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 24 infectious
- Total recoveries—537 (many of these are expected to have recovered over the weekend)
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—28
- Percentage of population reported infected (including active and past positives—1.89 percent
- Percentage of population that is an active case—.08 percent
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have tested positive for COVID-19.