Each week, the North Star Reporter will run a breakdown of COVID-19 cases in North Attleborough. This information is provided by the Board of Health.
- Total cases reported—525
- Difference from last week—32 new cases since reported over a two-week period
- Of new cases, number of which are past positives: 14 infectious and two probable (16 active cases)
- Total recoveries—509 (on Oct. 23 there will be three more recoveries)
- Reported deaths due to COVID-19—28
- Percentage of population reported infected (including active and past positives—1.77 percent
- Percentage of population that is an active case—.05 percent
Please call or email the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 or email@example.com if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
If you believe you have symptoms of COVID-19 and wish to be tested, Mass.Gov has a search function for testing sites.