By Max Bowenfirstname.lastname@example.org
For voters in Precincts 3 and 9, their normal polling place won’t be available this year.
In a post to the town web site, the Showcase Cinemas—where voters in these precincts usually cast their ballots—won’t be open for the June 30 Town Election. Instead, they will be able to vote at the North Attleborough High School. This will be the only voting location until further notice.
Polls will be open from 7 a.m.-8 p.m. and the last day to register to vote is Friday, June 19. Residents can register online or in person at the Town Hall from 2-4 p.m. and 7-8 p.m. on Friday.
Voting by mail is also being done for this election. Visit www.nattleboro.com for an Absentee or Early voting ballot application, to view the ballot, or check voter registration status.
The following candidates will appear on the ballot.
School Committee [Two three-year terms]
- Jim McKenna [Incumbent], 78 Roland Baxter Road
- Sarah Stone, 51 Frederick A. Nittle Drive
- Martin Tragni, 11 Franklin Ave.
- Talia Yourell [Incumbent], 14 Raymond Tatro Lane
Board of Public Works [One three-year term]
- Donald Cerone [Incumbent], 290 West St.
Board of Public Works [One-year unexpired term]
- Eric Robbins [Incumbent], 232 Mount Hope St.
Park Commission [Two three-year terms]
- Thomas DiFiore [Incumbent], 31 Pine Tree Drive
- Daniel Knight, 2A Lake Ave.
- John Ruppert [Incumbent], 42 Quail Creek Road
NAED Board of Electric Commissioners [One three-year term]
- Dale Langille [Incumbent], 610 Hickory Road
- Robert Cote, 885 Mt. Hope St.
Offices on the ballot
- One 3-year term on the Board of Electric Commissioners
- One 3-year term on the Board of Public Works
- One 1-year (unexpired term) on the Board of Public Works
- Two 3-year terms on the Park Commission
- Two 3-year terms on the School Committee