On March 19, 2020, North Attleborough Town Manager, Michael Borg, declared a state of emergency in response to the threat of the spread of COVID-19. In accordance with said declaration, effective Sunday, March 22,2020, at 12:00 o’clock in the afternoon it is hereby ordered:
1. All services offered to the public which cannot be provided by keeping a distance of at least six (6) feet between individuals are hereby ordered to close until further order of the Board of Health. With out limiting the foregoing the prohibition in this order includes but is not limited to hairdressers, barbers and salons, nail salons, massage sen ices, tanning. laser hair removal. body art, body work, piercing, personal training fitness centers, and all other business and commercial activities, involving the touching of another person. This order shall apply to all such activities whether comprising all or only a portion-of a particular business.
2. All persons are urged to maintain social distancing (minimum 6 feet away from other people) whenever possible and to continue to wash hands, utilize hand sanitizer and practice proper respiratory etiquette, which includes covering mouths when coughing or sneezing, disposing of tissues immediately after use, and washing hands or using hand sanitizer after facial contact.
3. All higher risk individuals should avoid gatherings of 10 people or more. Higher risk individuals include older adults, anyone with underlying health conditions, such as health or lung disease or diabetes, anyone with weakened immune system, and anyone who is pregnant.
4. This Order oes NOT include childcare facilities licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care or services provided by a licensed health care provider such as, but not limited to, the practice of medicine, dentistry, physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, chiropractors, acupuncture, and mental health providers.
5. This Emergency Order shall remain in effect until notice is given by the Board of Health that this Public Health Emergency no longer exists.Link for official order.