For the week between Jan. 13 and Jan. 20, the North Attleborough Fire Department was requested for 99 emergency responses.
- 54 of which were EMS in nature, with 31 requiring advanced life support
- Nine motor vehicle accidents
- Three mutual aid responses to the communities of Norton, Cumberland, and Plainville.
The rest of the responses were due to a variety of otherwise unspecified reasons.
For the week of Jan. 19-26, the North Attleborough Fire Department responded to 85 calls for emergency response.
- 63 were emergency medical services requests, with 46 requiring advanced life support interventions.
- Seven motor vehicle collisions resulting in injuries
- Three residential lock out assistance requests
The remaining responses were due to a variety of other factors including arcing wires, detector activations, odor investigations, and assistance needed by the physically disabled.