Nomination papers for the April 7 Town Election are now available through the Elections Office.
They will be available until Feb. 13. The last day for candidates to return their papers is Feb. 18. Candidates will need 25 signatures on their nomination papers.
The offices that will be on the ballot are:
- One 3-year term on the Board of Electric Commissioners
- One 3-year term on the Board of Public Works
- One 1-year (unexpired term) on the Board of Public Works
- Two 3-year terms on the Park Commission
- Two 3-year terms on the School Committee
The Elections Office is also looking for pollworkers for the Presidential Primary on March 3. Anyone who is interested should contact the office at 508-699-0106. Students ages 16 and 17 are also welcome to work with parental permission.